Matthew 9:35 – “And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people”.
- Bring individuals into their Kingdom identity
- Train, equip and send
- To magnify God and establish His Kingdom
- To reach every person God gives us,
- In every city and nation God sends us
- with the Gospel of the Kingdom that God has given us.
Our mission is to reach a new generation of people.
- We will minister to the whole man, (spirit, soul, body, finance, and social)
- To communicate the Gospel of the Kingdom with simplicity and to demonstrate it in power of the Holy Spirit
- To grow, mature and disciple a new generation of leaders with a burning passion and a sincere heart to labor in the harvest field of the Lord.
Apostle Wooden is an apostolic voice in the Kingdom of God. He has a deep passion to impact God’s people with foundational biblical trues, to promote personal growth, to empower and transform lives to be effective leaders in this world.
He charges the body of Christ to rethink and relive according to God’s original blueprint through targeting the mind of the body of Christ with profound spiritual insight and revelatory wisdom, knowledge and understanding from the Word of God.
He utilizes his gifts to release, teach, train, impart and mentor Kingdom destined sons and daughters as well as marketplace leaders across the globe. He is an influential leader who serves with excellence and integrity with the motivation of advancing the Kingdom of God.
Apostle Wooden has a Bachelor in Biblical Studies, and a Master of Divinity (M.Div.) in Professional Ministries. He is also preparing to pursue a Ph.D. in Theology & Apologetics. Currently, he is serving our great nation as a Chaplain (CPT) in the Alabama Army National Guard.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ–Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died on the cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
- The Holy Spirit–The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ at His return.
- We believe all men are born with a sinful nature and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance, faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ, born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God.
- We believe that this salvation is available to all who will receive it.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life. Regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe in water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper We believe the church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- We believe bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to the believer.